The new semester just launched and 120 students registered for the course which is a great pleasure. Now here are the core points of my presentations as well as useful videos and links . In the first week’s lecture, I talked about web 2.0 and its potential impact on medicine and healthcare through a Prezi.com slideshow.
- First I showed some results from last semester’s surveys.
- As first examples, I talked about Jay Parkinson and Tamás Horváth.
- I described what web 2.0 or social media means.
- Shared some positive examples outside medicine such as
And negative ones as well:
- Also shared statistics and numbers.
- The rest of the slideshow was based on what I have recently presented in The Netherlands.