First slideshow: Medical practices online
- What is social media
- How Mayo Clinic uses social media
- Describing Hello Health
- Why doctors must organize their practices properly?
- Lifehacks about how to be efficient online
- Google Docs, Home Blood Pressure Monitoring, Connotea.org, etc.
- Clinical Cases: Medting, Clinical Cases and Images, Cases Journal
- Conferences: conferencealerts.com, gotomeeting.com
- Tools: Second Life, Google Calendar, RSS, podcast
- Twitter tips
- Homepage = reputation
Take-home message: Make your work as efficient as possible.
Second slideshow: Collaboration Online
- Collaboration so far: mails, e-mails, etc.
- Now: docs.google.com (how to edit, open, save, publish, etc)
- What kind of offline tools we have to substitute online?
- Table = wiki
- White board = Twitter
- Notes = Google Docs
- Talk = Skype
- And many more: Google Groups, blogs, Friedfeed rooms, Ning.com, Flickr.com…
Take-home message: There are no boundaries of collaboration any more.